Thursday, May 28, 2009

The gossipy REUNITED!

Hi guys, I am doing good man..Hope u guys are doing fine as well..My Bibi and her BF are sick..Guys, pls take care..Bibi no matter how DISFIGURED you are, you are still always the bitchy small eyes princess in my heart. As for Eemay, pls help me to check how many months i didnt pay up the premium. So i can set aside the money to pay up! Thanks...I met up with the gossipys on tuesday and we have a blasting night! After eating steamboat, we got to burn off excess fats by Kboxing man..Happy Birthday, wanting!

I love the template of the pics..Trying to ask wanting for it..I think i am getting skinnier and skinner..Too much running man..I have been running at least 8.6km every night..Though i have Gisele Bundchen's legs now..But my waist is still sexy 28...O god..I need to eat more now man!
Lustylester Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home