Saturday, May 30, 2009

When Time is on my side!


Hi guys..I am doing good...Just came back from a run at ECP! After running for 2 days, i feel i am glowing from within man! All toxic kena detox man! Perspire like Fuck! Feeling so good..To reward myself. i treated myself to BK...So satisfied man..I will be going to SIM in july with my Zhiqiang man..Lets hope new sparks will fly off btw us! Just before i start to get busy with work.. I had been planning for our TTBS4 trip...I just wan the gals and i to have fun man!


My dearest Bibi is sick..I am doing home visit next week...To keep everyone entertain, i got this video..Pls watch..Damn funny man..The original song is by the Wonder Girls..Their songs are catchy and the beat is sexy..Make u wanna dance man!I just got it into my Mp3..

Lustylester Love all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home