Adecco meets Manpower
Hi guys..I am doing good..After selling 4 days of ice cream, i managed to sell of 150 pints man...that will be $15 worth of commission man. i LOVE my first pic..So sexy and mysterious..I am going to ECP for my run later on..Guess where did i go this afternoon? Yes ADECCO!.My manager has been calling me to meet up with her but i was busy with army and stuff...When she tell me that she has prepared 2 yrs of christmas presents for me..I decided to see her and get the gift! Ok thats partly why i want to meet her..Generally, she has been nice to me so i thought dropping by to see her and collect the present as well.
The back view of International Plaza. Just before going to find my Manager, i wanted to check which level is she located. One of the consultant picked up and told me that she is no longer with Adecco. So i called my Manager on her phone and she told me she has moved to Manpower.
In order to make the trip worthwhile..i got to meet up Emay and Shirley..I mean the weather is so hot and since i am out, i might as well meet up ppl whom i didnt see for a long long time!
Going empty handed is a NONO for me.. I went to buy 10 Curry puffs and 8 packets of drinks..
She didnt change at all! But i can feel that she is very happy that i went to see her..We chatted for a while before she went back to work...My day will never be complete without a pic with her! She told me she had left all the presents at home after she shifted to Manpower..Its ok la..I mean i don go all the way to find her for the presents la..Buying the curry puffs is a my way of thanking her for treating me well in adecco. Though i don like my days at Adecco, but i got to know 2 best friends of mine while we interned tgt! Lve u gals..
O i always eat snake while working..Especially in the morning when everyone is busy..I will sneak down to level 1 to eat the Mee Siam..It still taste the same..sold by the same auntie..
International Plaza has changed so much! I love my pouty lips!
Adecco will always be one of the most enriching learning place for me. I got to meet different ppl despite the fact that i hated working as a consultant. I got to meet Hydi and Eemay which is the best thing that ever happened to me during the miserable 3 months. We went from taking freebies from the company to meet up at night to go for supper tgt..
Lustylester
12 more days to Thai Thai Baby SEason 4!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home