The Fucking Ordeal is Over!
Hi guys...Yes Yes yes...Finally the damn fucking exams are over man...I have not been blogging for such a long time..I have been studying for 3 damn weeks to prepare for my exams..I went back to TP to prepare for my exams and the Design Western food aunty still remember me sia! What really amaze me was MR Gerald Goh, my Managerial Accounting teacher still remember my name sia..I was walking back from Biz Canteen and he called out to me..Thats so sweet of him..He is one of the nicest human being ard..For those who have been taught by him will understand what i mean...Love him loads...I have not been running for the past 3 weeks and for this holiday i am going to relaxed myself and search my true self!

Exams has sapped away my energy and life man! Cant do the things i like and i even have problem sleeping..Though i am from SIM but that doesnt mean all the tests are easy and there is no need to study! To think about it, i have been putting in my best for all my individual assignments and thanks to shalyn for the guidance. During this term, i got to be in better terms with my BFF chua and i got to know many ppl in school..I like the pic about though my arm pits looks sia 2 chee byes linked tgt..Hahahahahah
I wan to comment on this job advertisment..NB discriminate SIM and other Uni in Spore sia...Why only students from the 3 local uni can apply to be Management Trainee at COLD STORAGE! NB, even supermarket look down at SIM sia! What the hell man..I really don understand why...I studied hard just like any students for the local unis and did not opt to sleep with the lecturers to get good grades what! SHINGZ (FROM RIZ LOW) That doesnt matter.. i can apply for Supermarkets like Shinshong oR MCPand apply my management skills to make a BOOMZ ( FROM RIZ LOW)..Hahahaha
Pls Pardon me..This is the mess in my room during exams...It just look like a slum la..I am just not bothered to keep in clean since the past 3 weeks i have been studying outside..My mom commented that my room smell like decayed rats...Ok whatever.. i am going to take my time to clear up the big mess...
OK my biggest fear will be the 3 of dec when my results will release..Ok bless me and wish me all the best..Cant afford to fail as each moledule is 1.5k.. My mom will skin me alive sia and i will be damn paisei if i fail..already in SIM still cant make it....oK GYM pls help me!

!Ok signing out..with high fashion! Using all the notes to make a haute couture dress for myself..So impressive with the colours...
Lustylester Signing out





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home