Studio 54..Studio 54..Studio 54
O Hi guys..hope you guys are doing fine..School is coming to an end and exams are coming...We are left with one last project for submission...Chua and I had finished our part and we are waiting for our group mates to add in their part..Work is going fine even though it can be pek chek at times as due to some miscommunication..NB for money, must endure la...

I had so much fun with my classmates as we went to attend the RMIT bash tgt..Even though i stayed till 3am and slept at 4am..but i find its all worth it la..Even though it was fun but nothing beats clubbing at RCA with the hydi and eemay!

I got to see chua shaking his booty and flirt with any gals that comes along the way..He seems to know many pretty gals..But i think 90% of them are drunk..and mistaken chua for me!

All the gals are so well dressed that day..Joanne in her sexy low cut with her full cleavage that can swipe credit cards..Jean has a flower on her head which was inspired by the Chanel runway..Kexin looked cute in her satin dress..As for the guys...i wore 100% made in Thailand! I love the "CHILL CHILL" shirt man..the Sequins is so shiny as the lights shone on me..I wan to go Thailand again man! Chua was well-dressed on that day and gals were going crazy for him!

Vananess was crowned "MIss SIM" and i can see tears in Chua's eyes..He has been eyeing for Vananess for a long time..Upon seeing her in the crown, Chua was so happy for her.Our school is so budget man..Invited a drag queen to do the closing for the party man..She seems to enjoyed herself so much on stage while we were poking fun at her man!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home