When the library has become my third home!

Hi guys..We have not update for such a long time..I am just so busy with school work man..Library has become my third home now..Just completed one essay..I have no idea how i fare..But one thing is for sure..I tried my damn damn best already la...Still got 5 more essays to submit and they are really sucking up my energy man..I don even have the time to run now man as i got to stay in school to complete the damn essays till 10..I just cant work at home la..The bed, the com and the tv just make my heart go wild la..

Thank god that these few days i got to sleep and recharge well before i start on the next essay again..This coming wed, there will be a test..argg..When u are working, u just wan to study..When u in school, u just wan to get your ass off to work..Zhiqiang and i have been making fun of ppl in our class behind their back man...No wonder the ulcer in my mouth still haven recover.. I am so pissed off with it that i rub salt on it. Now swollen....but i feel good la..






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home