Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Louis LESTER Vuitton



Hi Guys..How are all of you man? I am doing good and great. Just before i start on my todays entry, i wan to say thanks to Shalyn for helping me out in regard to my school issues..Hey shalyn thanks for everything man..I truly appreciated it. Secondly, i am proud of my fellow gaubusters man..Even though all our poems lack of originality, but its the effort that count man..I really hope all of us can have a GOOD GOOD time this time man!


Working for a luxury brand has always been my passion..I am thankful to God that i made it through the interview and i am now officially a part time staff of LOUIS VUITTON man. Just came back from the orientation today. Our Trainer is such a funny guy man..He can speaks so well and every word he pronounced was so accurate..Being a Chee nah Gay, I am not bothered la..When he asked who in in related to LV brand, I said "Marc Jacob". He said: "o Its Marc Jacobs", Remember to add a "s" as he is an American. Oops so Paisei la... and i even used Dialect during the lesson man. Thats so me! My collegues are neither handsome or pretty.. I can only look forward to meet other full time staff at LV la..

This chip was given to us as a gift..So nice can..Everyone working in the admin office has at least a LV pdt on them man..From handbag to watches..U name it, i see it! Being a part timer with LV, i will be given a couple sets of suits man....Cant wait to get my measurement taken man! If anyone of u want to feel or check out the prices for any LV pdt, i will render my most sincere service! Nabei..Don come and see see only la..Must buy also la!
Lustylester Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home