So FAR yet so NEAR
Hi guys..I am doing good...When the piece of meat seems so close to your mouth and no matter how hard you try, you just cant eat the meat..I have been waiting for LV to call me for a week and i was disappointed that they didnt call..So i called them up..To my surprise, i was under consideration as my school time table was conflicting with their work schedule..O what the hell man..Just when i thought i can dance my butt ard all the LV bags..My dream was dashed...As i was dwelling abt the job, the company called and i was "demoted" from Sales Consultant to a Runner to suit my timing..
For those who have no idea what a runner is..You are supposed to get a bag from one location to another when they need the bag....I wanted to stand behind the counter in the LV smart suit serving all gays and Tais Tais and my friends...and now i am going to wear their polo tee running crazy ard Orchard Road..Ok guys..its not that bad la..As a Gayman, i have to be flexible be it on BED or at work right! i will do my job well la..and its not what i am going to do for a living what...Maybe everything is just fated as i need the time to do well in school right..Ok lets move on and hope this sat i will enjoy my work..
I met up with Hydi and Zhiqiang to develop all the photos we took at thailand..I spent my time this morning to do up the album..Ok i was pretty satisfied with the final work la..I think my mind was preoccupied with work and school..if not i think i can do much of a better job..When i was pasting and cutting the pics..i really missed the time i spent with the guys at Thailand man..Though its the same place everytime, but the feeling is always different and fresh..
Flipping through the pics just warm my heart man..I was named "Mr Bean" by the guys..When they were eating, i will move ard the place alone and put the camera on timer mode and take snap shots of myself...
This is my ultimate favourite picture.
Lustylester signing off



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home