Monday, July 13, 2009

Its only a matter of FAME and NAME...

Hi Guys..How is everyone man..I am doing ok..Work is still ok..Of course tired la..Stand for 7 hrs straight and running in and out of the store. initally, i thought this work is going to be easy peasy PENIS...but the names of each bag and wallet can make my brain swell man..I am blending in well with my colleagues..But some expect me to know the names of the bags by just telling me once..From their face i can see "PEK CHEK" written all over her face..NB..money is not easy to earn..I am trying to accept the fact that i am a runner..When i see ppl coming into the shop and i cant assist them, i feel a stab in my heart as i find myself useless as runners are not supposed to serve..When customers have the courage to step into LV just to check the price, they might feel intimidated and shy though they know they are not buying..If i were a SA..I wanted them to feel comfortable when talking to me and it doesnt matter if they buy anot..Ok whatever..I just wan to carry on for as long as i can so i can put it onto my resume..
Some of my Colleagues look smart though..I think some are uni Grads too...All of them are so sales driven..They are Philippinoes, Malaysian and Sporeans..NB, i think Sporeans damn rich la..You get to see ppl make payments with stash of notes and LV is earning like mad...Marc Jacobs and LVMH must be Kiao Karing shake leg now la...and still my pay still so low..Should at least have $10 what right..Ok i need to stop all the whining and go to sleep as my school officially starts tml..and work on tuesday...
Lustylester signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home