Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where is the love


Hi guys..hope everyone is doing fine man...I have been so busy for the past few weeks and i got not too much time to blog..I am so happy that i am able to meet up with my best pals few weeks ago..I have not seen Shalyn and Wanting for a long long time..I am happy that shalyn's working colleagues are nice to her and wanting is all prep up to eat her Kimchi at Seoul in Dec..ok gals, lets meet up anytime soon k..thanks for all the effort to organise for the meeting and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHALYN!
Chua has been with me for more than 3 months..we have been the best suck cock buddy. I got to know him better..he hate people to arrive late and always like to talk and flirt with gals in the class room..And most importantly, he always dozed off during class man..I have no idea why he keep off dozing off even though he slept early almost every night..He must be either perfecting his essays or watch porn every night and not to mention he got full mark for our Economics test..He is just so smart but not handsome..
But i am happy to have him ard as he is my guiding lamp in my life...


Finally, i got to meet may for dinner..She is so busy that i hardly had time to see her man..I think her business must be doing so well..so i presume she is earning abt 9k per month..She went to a fortune teller and he predicted that she will be bloodly rich..Ok guys, Emay is a gal without much personality, but her wallet is getting fatter as the days goes by..so if u are keen, pls let me know, i will match make for u la..Btw, may thanks for the treat..You should give me and chua a treat la..We student very poor one leh!


I am so happy that my best friend: Carol is finally hitched! I believed that her Hubby will be nice to her and when i was there listening to their vows, i nearly teared k..i know crying for can be a sign of gayly at times..but i was so touched when they put on the ring for one another...and when they say "我愿意", i wan to get marry on the spot too..ok i am waiting for my time to come..Hope they will have a blissful marriage and Happy new year!


Ok to the gaubusters, lets meet up soon and i will organise a badmintion party soon..lets invite kenneth e hulk's gf..Iris..to our party..O projects submission are drawing near and i am almost completed with it..so lets hope for the best and get the grades i wan la..

Lustylester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home