Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back dated post...

ok, the 2asso have been scolding me that i've not been posting for a longgggg time. Not that I dun want, it's just that i'm soooooo busy, farking busy, u guys shd know that, argh!!!! I have been going to paya lebar for the past few days for training, and i'm really tired tired n tired..
Imagine, fr Wdl to paya lebar.

This is really a back dated post. On sunday, I went for my boss ROM. IT was held at Raffles Marina, something like a club or hotel... Guess where it is located? Sms me when u have the ans, fastest finger will be given a mystery prize! Bo HS hor. WHat does HS means? sms me too, u'll get a consolation prize.







The pic below is the evidence how & why some people get sunburned wheareas some people just sit around doing nothing, practically nothing. And i wonder why the heck they go there...




..




..




..




..




..




..




..




..




..




..




..



Disclaimer: There are no names mentioned, so....... No one can accuse me. I can only say the one packing and the one taking pics are the ones being sunburned. :)

p/s: zq, stop faking fever n happily can get booked out. (38.2degree, u sure anot?)
lester, gg tioman soon, hope u can maybe a limb or two on the beach.
hydi, stop acting busy.. u disgust me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home