The days as a POLO boy!!


Hi to everyone. Finally, my job as a POLO promoter has come to an halt. I was working at VIVO city for the past 6 days and the 7th day i was posted to Metro Paragon.
During my stint with Ralph Lauren, i never thought that the "$1300" target can be achieved. Haha, on my 6th day at VIVO city, i managed to close a total deal of $1324. With each target hit, incentive such as commission is given.I got $35 on top of my daily pay of $42. My daily pay is low becoz i worked half shift. Now got no girlfriend, so hardworking for what shit..

I cant denied that the layout of the booth is appealing especially with the sofa that makes me feel so sleepy. But with all the "OLD BIRDS" aka seniors ard, i cant sit on the sofa for too long. I always feel that they are using their "BIRD EYE" to observe me.

In the end, I ended up sleeping inside the TOILET. It might sound disgusting, but when u are tired, anywhere also can sleep. I took the toilet paper and lump it tgt before placing onto the floor. A short ten mins nap allow me to go a long way man. Maybe i am born a PIG!

When i was working at Metro Paragon, i saw my long lost sec friend. Lenara. She is now an air stewardess and when she wants to buy the perfume from me, i thought she was joking. Hahaha. I am thankful to her for helping me in the sales. In return, i gave her various samples and free gifts. I hope she can do well in her career and soar high in the future.

Lustylester Signing oFF....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home