Monday, April 16, 2007

Swollen eye

Argh.. I went there just now instead of the pte ones. Because the advert goes: Shen shen shen, mother zui bang.





My swollen eye started on friday night, i thought nothing of it, thinking it might be okay the next day. Damn. I was sooo wrong. It got worse.


N thinking that it might be better on sunday, n i was wrong again.
Therefore, headed to woodlands polyclinic this morning. Reach there ard 1050, lots of ppl. From the time i register till the time i took my med, it took ard 2hrs. Not too bad, compared to the previous time i went, it took a whole 4hrs.



A pic of my eye, notice that my upper lid is farking swollen.





Maybe some of u might be int to buy 4D this wed, sat or sun.

I sincerely hope i'll be well by this thurs, cos that day is Very impt to me/us.. This i pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home