The life as a promoter
Sickening Sickening Sickening....Today i am officially a staff of LOREAL Expertise. As this major brand had several sub brands, i was placed under Ralph Lauren Fragrance department. The pay wasnt as good as compared to Sony but at least it is commission based. But what is the use!
I sold about $400 plus of fragrances today and guess how much i got for commission: CHEE BYE, its only $6.00 ok.Initally, i thought selling perfume is something very easy, just stand there, spray the perfume onto the paper and hand it over to the passer-by.And HELL NO. there is a target to hit. I was taken aback when i heard the individual target. It is $1600 per person in a day. I am wondering are they plain stupid or they just wanna to scare us.
I sold about $400 plus of fragrances today and guess how much i got for commission: CHEE BYE, its only $6.00 ok.Initally, i thought selling perfume is something very easy, just stand there, spray the perfume onto the paper and hand it over to the passer-by.And HELL NO. there is a target to hit. I was taken aback when i heard the individual target. It is $1600 per person in a day. I am wondering are they plain stupid or they just wanna to scare us.
BTW i am there to promote Ralph Lauren DOUBLE BLACK
After tabulating the overall sales, i think a manpower of 10 person will mostly sell around $3000 worth of products today. It is so far away from their expectation. But i am not bother to give a damn ok. I am just a tiny winy promoter who is working there to eke out a small living hood. so pls spare me bitches..
After tabulating the overall sales, i think a manpower of 10 person will mostly sell around $3000 worth of products today. It is so far away from their expectation. But i am not bother to give a damn ok. I am just a tiny winy promoter who is working there to eke out a small living hood. so pls spare me bitches..
Before work, i was told to wear a blue top in a formal attire. When i arrived, i was kinda of paisei as everyone is wearing black. So in order to fit in, i went to G2000 to buy a black long sleeve shirt at $29. Damn before i start to earn money, i have to buy that damn shirt. But, the shirt quality not bad, so after 5 mins of grumbling and swearing, i came to a halt as i admire my sexy figure in front of the mirror.
The crowd at Raffles shopping center is not too much. Most probably becoz it is a weekday. Tml i will be posted to centerpoint to continue my work over there. I am not going to bother becoz on thursday i will be going to a place where MISS TIFFANY pagent was held.
I am damn damn excited man....
Lustylester



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home