Monday, April 2, 2007

MIO sucks






Omg, having that MIO is creating a HAVOC in my life. I am so damn pissed off with their services. Initally, was the house phone that keep on engaging but now even the internet access is down. What that really burns me off is the poor services they provided. Unlike Pacific Internet, MIO did not provide 24 hotline services. The waiting time to get the customer services personnel to talk to me is like hell. Cant they just get more ppl to answer the phone when they know that when a new product is launch, customers will just call in and ask for enquiries. I am utterly disappointed in them..I really hope they can do something about it...




Due to their efficiency, i was unable to blog for the past 2 days. oK on saturday after selling chicken rice for my mom, i went home and proceed to hydi house for a majong session. They are such a bunch of suckers. Knowing that i have MAJONG LUCK, they intro another kind of majonging style. I think i am too stupid to understand and they are having a hell of their life teaching me the rules. So in the end, i called my DESTINY CHILD member: NEO WANTING and pleaded her to come and help me. Thank god, without much effort, this manjong goddess came down and hell no, she is ultimate winner of the night.


It was nice of her to replace me for the game becoz most ppl played manjong in the group of 4. I am also being appreciated towards hydi who is always so willing to welcome us to her house and allow us to create an havoc over there without saying a word. For the whole night, i did nothing and just sat on the crouch and slip into my dreamland.


When i woke up, it about 2 when the majong session is dismissed. Kenneth and Wanting went home, with me and emay staying at hydi house. It was so sweet of hydi to get me a small balnket becoz she is afraid that my dick catches a cold. Thats so thoughtful of her. I am so happy that my beloved CHARLES is coming back.just cant wait...


O finally sunday arrived, and it was my first picnic session with the PUSSYcat dolls. I called them pussycat becoz all of us have a pussy in short (chee bye) including me hahaha. o GOD we had so much fun. I asked them to drop off at the wrong station and caused them to walk all the way to our convenient spot : Macdonald. And u know why, becoz 2 of the gals come menses. But i cant see any mood swing in them so for those who blame their menses for their bad temper, FUCK OFF.


Thank god, the weather wasnt too bad, but soon, these pussies cant stay put and went to the see to play with the water. I think they are trying to attract some half naked guys attentions. I don blame them becoz i too, drool over their sexy figure. Haha. Soon i was so sleepy that i have fallen into my dreamland, with sy wonder brolly to shield away all the UV rays that might burn my face, causing dark spots that i detest most.




These pussies are a bunch of irriating pussies. Keep on waking me up from my sleep and as usual, we began to chat on the most sensitive issues like SEX,BREAST,BRA,R/S and many more. I am so impressed with Jessica who know so much about how to wear a bra properly. No wonder she look so "BIG" infront. 2 thumbs up for her.

After that, we went to Parkway and have our famous SCOOPZ ice-cream. We chose the buddy ice-cream that 5 of us shared. Omg, it taste so sweet and most pro, it is the mixture of our saliva la. These pussies are the best gals i ever known...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home