Another 3 more days.
As the saying goes "du ri ru nian", damn farking true, especially true when the
rest of the people u know are shaking legs and slacking around wheareas u stand for straight 7hrs.. $$$ are hard to earn.
I dislike working,
dislike standing,
dislike squeezing in the train early in the morning,
and most importantly, dislike blogging, but i dunno why im here complaining away.
But luckily, a farkedfaced was there slogging with me & going for lunch together.
Just today, I met so many people, an ex-colleague and about 6 TP frens...
S'pore are real small..
Argh, I really dislike blogging cos I have nothing to say.
Signed off, ee.
p/s: im gonna get depression.
rest of the people u know are shaking legs and slacking around wheareas u stand for straight 7hrs.. $$$ are hard to earn.
I dislike working,
dislike standing,
dislike squeezing in the train early in the morning,
and most importantly, dislike blogging, but i dunno why im here complaining away.
But luckily, a farkedfaced was there slogging with me & going for lunch together.
Just today, I met so many people, an ex-colleague and about 6 TP frens...
S'pore are real small..
Argh, I really dislike blogging cos I have nothing to say.
Signed off, ee.
p/s: im gonna get depression.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home