Wednesday, March 28, 2007



Today is another great day. I woke up at 9 and was all ready to set off to work at Parkway Sony Gallery. While waiting for e bus, i was yawning away when i saw my long lost primary school friend : Lee Cai Yan. She used to be so plump but now she has changed into one beautiful working lady. It was so coincident that both of us were working at Parkway. We chatted all the way and it was so nice talking to her. When i was on the bus, i noticed a guy who wore the same uniform as me and i thought he might be my new colleague. After bidding good bye to Caiyan, i rushed my way to sony and began to wipe the shelfs. Just as what i thought, that guy came into the store. Earlier on, i received a sms from my agent to work today and thurs this week, and it also happens that that guy also received the sms from her to work today. So after much clarification, i had to leave and headed home.

After packing duck rice from my mom, i headed home as i was so exhuasted. Must be the swimming trip ytd. Feeling nothing to do, i decided to go for an haircut. HERE come another story. What do u guys think of BOTAK. When i look at the prison break actor Wentworth Miller in botak, i thought cool man. When i look at David Gan in Botak. i think hey not bad. When i saw BU LAN NI XIAO TIAN TIAN aka Britney spears in bald: I feel that so bold of her. One word: all them are famous

So i thought to have an haircut but not Botak. I was too lazy to go over to Katong to have my hair cut so i jus went down my block to cut. Fuck. As what i thought, cheap hair cut also SUCKS. I am not trying to act classy here but none of the 10 dollar haircut can satisfied me so far. I had an idotic face but now with that hair cut, i looked like a retard freak. Being a nice guy, i cant open my mouth and tell that aunty her haircut sucks. So after paying i went home. The more i looked into the mirror, the frustrated i am. My hair was so short and don think even david gan can help. So at a fit of anger, i made one big decision in life. I went to another barber and told him i wan him to strip off all my hair. He seems unwilling at first but after much confirmation, he went ahead with the sisscors. Suddenly i feel like Britney spears. Hahaha...It has been so many years since i went bald again. Now i feel free as i can save up on my hair gel, save the time to style my fuck up hair, prevent my hair from touching my face and most importantly, let everyone to see the brand new me...

I am not undergoing some kind of depression so no worries. And that fuck faced hydi says that she like army style hair so i wan to prove to her my undying love. hahaha. ok thats all for today, i am going to go running and get ready to work tml. Hope my new style will bring in a new fashion storm.....

sigining off lester the lusty....

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 at 9:01 PM , Blogger happiejacie said...

OMG!!!!!!

Botak Lester!!

I'm laughing my ass off seeing tat freak pic of urs... I realli pity u... and tat pathetic auntie who cut ur hair... boycott her salon nx time...ya?

Aniwae, wif tat, erm, new look of urs, I oso pity the Parkway Parade SONY... guess business will drop to negative 100 if u r working coz u will scare all the customers away wif tat "britney-baldiness" head of urs...

*hahaz*

I'm so bad... *boo*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home