Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ya.. e urge of blogging is kicking in!


Hi ppls..Not to disappoint my HARDCORE fans, i have been updating "my" blog regularly. Hydi and may must be very very busy recently. Didnt manage to catch up or chat on the phone with them. Its alright la..They are locked up in my HEART! I wish u gals well..SMC!" suck my cock"!


Ok. Talking abt my ever sex pal. Zhiqiang who is in NS now. Its so nice of him to sms us, telling us his latest upcoming torture in the camp. But i know this DICKHEAD will make it out alive one la. Damn, i am going in soon man. Hopefully, all the training that i have undergo with ISMADI didnt go down the drain.



Talking abt Ismadi. I am thankful that he always take time to run with me. Without him to spur me on, i don think i can get my stamina fast on track. I am not trying to say how good is he! He is such an ass...Get tired easily with incessent complain! The pics will prove me right man! This useless dick even use this old indian lady as a motivation to run. Can u pls choose someone who is fitter?

Lester: Hey, Ismadi, why are u stopping?
Ismadi: No, i cant run anymore! My heart cant take it!


Lester: Hey Dickhead, go and get someone to pace and don stop running!

Ismadi: Lester, i cant! i feel so proud that i finish 3 rounds without stopping and my head is burning. My body is so slim that my heart got no space to pump!

Lester: Ismadi, why are u slowing down?

Ismadi: Damn, my hairy legs are slowing me down by 50km/hr!

Ismadi hairy legs!


My clean shaved sexy hot LEGS!


Ok great. I am going to tioman soon. Cant wait to roll on the sand like a DOG and do sexy and sleazy poses and send my pic to various modeling agency. Don be SHOCKED when i made it to TOP 5 most sensual BODY of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Damn, wasnt feeling to well today. Must be the damn weather that make me feel so sick.I am going Malaysia and i am not letting the chee bye fever to stop me.I am going to bathe soon and sleep. Let my body recover and let my sexy body shine on the SANDY BEACH OF TIOMAN..

Went to buy my sis birthday present. I went to marina square MANGO to buy her 2 singlets and and shorts . It cost me $43 man. She has broke my record for spending so much on a present ever. Even though we bicker over the slighest things like internet accesss and "bra" at times, we will just get over it soon. which sibling don quarrel one..TELL ME LA!


I will soon be on the cover of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED and the time will come man....JUST WAIT AND SEE.....


Lustylester signing off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home