THE HAIR SALON MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL MAN!

OK..so here goes my complaining..Call me a KAO PAI LAN OR complain chee bye..its all up to u guys...here goes my story...
I went for another haircut today despite the fact that my hair wasnt that long. I just wan the side and back hair off my head. Not wanting to waste any money, i went to the hair cut salon which is located above SING SONG at bedok Interchange. Several of my friends recommend me to go there to have my hair cut. They said its cheap, so i just went with the flow
Ok upon arrival, there are 2 salon. One is the Vernica, which is not open today so i went to the other salon name RIP & CURL (if i didnt rememeber the name wrongly)!
I went in to the salon and damn, it damn fucking fucking ULU ok. Its poorly lited and there are many students over there cutting the hair of their dummy. So i went to to have my hair cut in a training school. One guy approach me and ask in a malaysian tone: Ni si xue shen man? " are u a student"...Yes of course i said so. I thought student got offer what.
I was brought to the seat and he cut " SLOPE" for me.what the heck..i don even know what is that. i was ok with whatever hair cut as long as its ok. After waiting for awhile, a lady in her 40 came to cut my hair. My six sense told me that she MUST BE A NEW BIRD.


This is the worse hair cut on my life. She took so long just to trim my hair and when i wore my glasses back it seems like nothing has been cut off!This LCB was so unprofessional that she cut my ear when she was shaving my side hair. The acute pain in my ear make my blood boil even more. Her hands were shivering like fuck as she pressed the shaver so close to my scalp. I was boiling even more now!

From her expression, i knew she must be having some kind of diffculty cutting the hay-like-looking hair of mine. She went to ask for help. Damn i was so frustrated man. I cant bring myself to scold the person so i just kept quiet in my seat. The guy came and trim my hair here and there.

When i put back my glasses, i wasn really cool abt the hair cut. I am already looking so nerd and now, i more retarded looking. But its alright. Its not the hair that will be wearing us, its the us wearing hair. Damn sound pro!
Went to the cashier, pay 5 bucks and when i step out of the salon, i saw another RIP & CURL salon which is more stylish and high class looking. I was reading sign on the door: HAIRCUT BY THE PROFESSIONAL vs the sign on the door of the salon i visited: HAIRCUT BY STUDENT.
KAN NEI NA. i went to the wrong salon man. I shouldnt went to the student salon. When i think of what the guy asked me eariler: ARE U ARE STUDENT? or he is trying to say : LOOKING FOR STUDENT? Chee bye..he was talking as if his mouth is full of fishballs. Damn...
I didnt clarify with him and i dint look ard for the professional salon. Damn..just blame my luck la..Its ok la.. I have suffer a BOTAK DISATER and now a what chee bye slope hair cut will not kill me either..just press on and my hair will come out..
I was talking to my dad and he say what if the shaver got AIDS blood then i might got HIV....damn i start or the swearing and hon kan words all come out. I am going to be SPORE NEXT TOP MODEL when i am out of NS....just pray no infection la....
Pls the pic below might scare u...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Its the final STAGE where ppl who contract HIV will look like.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Pls embrace yourself..and if u think u look like them..PLS SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION right now....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Its coming
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Signing off lusty lester



2 Comments:
Your dad damn hilarious la. Why mention the aids thing for? Make you more kan-jiong spider.
You are so mean to your two bestest best frenz on earth. *boo!*
And if I were you, I might consider writing in to CASE and sue the salon for causing unnecessarily confusion to the consumers and another unncessarily injury to ur ear.
Meanwhile, use Pantene Hair Growth shampoo to force ur hair to grow longer.
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home