Friday, June 15, 2007

This is the contribution solely by LESTER....

O god, we have not been updating regularly as compared to several responsible bloggers like wanting. Omg i just feel so useless..Right, useless is my middle name...

Ok updates on what has happened to me. I went for my check up at SGH for my pitiful wrist. I went for my fisrt check up on the 21 MAY and this IRRESPONSIBLE and IMPATIENT indian doctor was rushing through my X-RAY and told me that there is no fracture found in my wrist. But as time passed, i noticed the pain in my wrist didnt go away...

When i went for my second check up, a soft-spoken and innocent looking TAIWanese doctor examined me. When he was touched my hand after looking at the X-RAY, i shouted in pain. He told me: U have a fracture and hopefully it can recover in 1 months time...

Fucking chee bye...now then got fractured..no wonder it don seems to recover as fast as i expected..I have been drinking tons of milk and soya bean from MR BEAN to increase my calcium in take. AS the saying good: Moderation is the best. I ended up farting and shitting after all this HIGHLY-CALCIUMED drink...For now the pain has subside, but my wrist is not as active as compared to the past...

Next week, i will be going to TIOMAN with my Year 1 poly friends to enjoy the breeze of the sea and soak up in the sun. I wanna to enjoy before going to NS. I have stop working so that my wrist can recover faster and to enjoy free life before going to NS..My best sex pal: Zhiqiang is going in to NS tml...I am so sad and worry for him. There is so much anticipation man..just wish him all the best...

Beside going for my body check up, i met up with hydi, eemay, kenneth and zhiqiang to go fishing. EVEN THOUGH we caught nothing, but the time we spent tgt was fun and the bonding is simply great...I have been meeting up with ismadi the DICKHEAD to go exercise as we are going to army soon...O god...why must there be army..will declaration of GAY make my life simple?..o god..let fate decide my way...

I am so sorry as there is no pic..The 2 chee byes gals promise to upload the pics and do updates. Cant blame them la. 2 of them are so busy don know with their fucking job la...i am the only free one..but i will ask them to upload the pics if any..

Signing off
Lusty lester

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2007 at 10:59 PM , Blogger *retardedminnie said...

Mr lester, when are u meetin 1b19 and treat yokes and shuying

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home