Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just when u are about to give up, what is the main reason for u to suck it up for so long?




Hi everyone, i am doing ok..Though i am still jobless, i didn't whine much because as compared those disgusting school days, i am so much better off now.. I was depressed because i didn get the job that i wanted. I waited for 2 months for this interview and i failed to impress the interviewer just because my walk is too weak...Ccb, they are not employing models to walk on the runway right..This is so MOTHER FUCKER SWAY...only Hydi can sense my frustration la....I cant give up now as i have been holding onto this for so damn long man..2 more months from now and i am going to give it a shot....Hydi, just give me more try and i swear we will fly the sky together someday.. I think i will go and buy steroids tomo..






If u guys have been watching the news, Shop and Save is revamping itself to fight against other major supermarkets. If u are able to do the Shop and Save dance, u might be the lucky one chosen to get $15,000...I think i should work on it since i am so free now..Fuck man, why SQ doesnt want me man! Nb i never want to join tiger leh..


Lustylester Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home