Sunday, December 12, 2010

Volley Rolly SANDtosa

O Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing fine k..I have been out with my University friends for many events but i hardly blogged about them man...Ok this time round, i am going to blog about today's sentosa trip..I had so much fun today man! Got to unwind myself after working for so many days..The sun sand sea is just so alluring man! In order to prevent my neck from turning black, i applied tons of sunblock man..Hope it helps man...I am so HAPPY that they celebrated my birthday man! Thanks for the Awfully chocolate cake..Its AWFULLY NICE.
The Ferragamo perfume smell so SEXY...Thanks for everything and Love guys to the Max...
Knn, my arms are Fucking SWELLING now man..The injury caused by the volleyball is DAMN pain man..CCB...but i love the kind of satisfaction and pain as i managed to hit the ball with my arms..How can i not hit all my poses at sentosa man? There are so many SEXY hunks and babes around man...



The gals and guys were lazing around as they are not keen in the volleyball game..Kaiwei looked pretty in this pic..Nice and Sweet....Pls, my blog do praise and put nice and pretty pics ok..I have to comment on both Joanna and Joann sportiness man..They were game enough to hit the ball with their hands even though the ball is KNNBCCB hard man...
Whats wrong with Joanna's face man? Pls that is FAR FAR away from Sex appeal...Try harder..Sexy doesn mean showing off your cleavages @(www.reflectherbeauty.blogspot.com)
or giving a constipation look k..Joanna, i am sorry that i didnt swim with u today. I promised my mom not to swim at sentosa..Hope u can understand..I am happy to have u in my life and thank you for taking in all my nonsense and even fool around with me..
I really appreciated it man!
Today, Mabel and arnold brought their partner to this outing..MingJun is such a sociable guy man...Mabel and Mingjun defin make a wonderful pair man..They are just so sweet and endearing man...On the other hand, Linger is a pretty gal with FLAWLESS skin...Hydi, u know i love ppl with flawless skin right..Even though at times when arnold was not around, Linger has no problem talking to us and she is such a CHARMER...

O god, more pics..Knn i spent a total of 45 mins to edit and putting the pics today..



MORE AND MORE PICS!


No matter how interesting your story is, pics are damn important too man..As the saying goes, A picture paints a 1000 words...


This is my FAVOURITE pic of the day


How can i end this entry without a Victoria Secret Inspired Pic right!
The pic of the day
Look, even my NIPPLES have flash man
I looked so well-oiled in this pic man
I LOVE IT to the max man!


Lustylester signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home