Friday, May 7, 2010

When the Exams are OVER!


Hi everyone...Hope all of u are doing fine..Yes Yes Yes..that damn exam is over le..I am so happy....For Leadership and Organization Theory, i am pretty sure i can do well..But my HR, I am so dead..Pass shouldnt be a problem but i am really aiming to score a D to maintain my GPA!
This sem is kinda hard..Everything seems to be so packed and thank god that i have really nice and good ppl that has help me along the way..Chua, Kexin, Jean, Wilson, Joanne, Eliza and Dewi..I am really grateful to know u guys at SIM..U guys have defin help me along the way..I love u guys la...

Whats the best thing to do after exams? Lepar at one corner la..We went to IMM today to get chua's laptop fixed...There is really nothing at IMM man!


I looked so old in this picture...and during this period of examination, i have problem sleeping well sia....I can always feel the tension at my forehead..I have lost 1 kg despite the fact that i have been eating 5 meals per day sia..Must be too stress la..I promise i am going to spend this holiday well..I am going to let myself go..Watch porn as and went i like..just do whatever i like!


O god..I CAN SEE THE WRINKLES LINES ard my eyes man! Just really hope the situation at BKK is coming to an end..I just want to pamper myself at thailand sia..It is a place that i can never be bored with..Maybe its just the company that matters!


O God...The wrinkles again! Pardon me for the long fringe...I have been going to Color bar for my haircut..The hair stylist is a very sexy lady, but the price is kinda steep..$35 for one haircut but its so much better than Jean Yip la..



Joanne is one optimistic gal who live her life to the fullest...She is always so relaxed and even the sky crumble, she will still take in all stride...She is just so manly and i really admire her for that!
!A GAL with character!


Ooops..Sorry Joanne...I just love your "WINNIE THE POO" tummy!
Pls don lost it as u are the BEST






Lustylester Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home