When i am pressing for time
Hey Guys..hope all of u are doing fine...I am so sorry for not blogging as frequent as i used to..
I am doing good and everything is manageable...I am not going to spend all my time doing school work like what i used to last sem..Chua and i aim to achieve work life balance by leaving school at 6 everyday....Recently my dad fainted and he looked like down sydrome at the very moment..for those who are interested, i will act as accordingly as requested..After discussing with my mom, the facial expression that my dad had, was more like stroke..Ok i promise not to make him angry but still going to take pocket money from him...O god..both my handphone and mp3 are not working man..Arggggg i am so pissed la..running without a mp3 is like running without a bra..and fucking place to repair is at Jurong..NB WHAT IS THIS SHIT MAN!
O just remember my face is all i want from u guys!
Lustylester signing off
!bedok reservoir here i come!
i wan to take a ride on your DISCO STICK



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home