Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas is all abt CELEBRATION...


Hi guys, how are you all doing? Hope everyone is doing fine.. I am doing good too..working almost every single day to earn more money man..Working life can be so tiring and have no time to do my fav running man..Too tired to wake up to run man...My butt is no longer perky man...O god...I need to wake up tom run tomo la...This thursay, LV will host a mini christmas celebration for all ION staff and part timers are invited as well..We need to buy a max of $30 worth of presents for exchange and i bought 1 pair of hot SEXY red pokao dots boxer for my Manager..He will be so happy....
And of course, i am going to steal the limelight by wearing the sexy reindeer head band..I hope it will be fun and i will be bring my cam along to cam whore...I enjoyed working for LV but it can be damn tiring at times...At least it is so much better as compared to school la...The projects and the disgusting timetable is such a turn off...I am going to work even harder next sem so as to be on stage with Chua to receive the merit award man...
Recently, i was invited by Lye to stay over at Raffles Hotel for a night....It is considered as a mini gathering to meet up with all my army mates and i am happy that everyone is doing good..I believed everyone has enjoyed themselves over small chats and numerous rounds of card games...
The robe is damn comfortable and i am thankful to lye for inviting me to stay over man..Even the bed linen smell so luxurious man...so soft and comfortable...
Ok i got to go now...
...Lustylester Luv all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home