Whats going to be New in the New Year?

HI Guys, Happy New Year! O God..Cant believed time passes so fast man! 2009 has been a great yr for me..I managed to finish my National Service, managed to secure a place in SIM, able to work for LV and all my love ones are safe and healthy! Today i got to meet up with the Trios to have our dinner at Harry's Bar..Nb the food is damn good la and i am thankful to the gals for the treat..Love u guys...
OK, as we usher in a New Yr, its time for us to set our new aims and goals in life le..Ok since Hydi has her set, so i will do up mine!Ok the First resolution, I wan to gain 5kg at the end of 2010..I have been so skinny la and there isnt much muscles on me..It so painful as no GAYS ever got me to serve them at LV as my tiny frame is such a turn off..Argg..But at least i am healthy la..So gaining weight isnt so important anyway! Next.....
Ok my Second resolution will be..Watching lesser porn and pcc lesser la...it is so sick to watch motion through the internet la..I wan to experience the real thing and I wan to feel and suck the real thing someday in 2010..Hahahaha..eee sounded so sick right! Ok in short..i hope to find the "ÖNE" in 2010...Next....
Ok whats my third resolution..O god...I wan to save up more money to get my Ultimate Watch la..I have been working throughout my holidays to cash in the bucks man! Other than that, i would like to save up even more money so that i am able to take part in TTBS5 with the gals at Thailand la...I missed the days man..Shopping..eating..sexing..and more sexing...Besides that, the trios are organising a trip to Redang la..The sun and sea is so alluring man...Next...
My fourth resolution will be from the bottom of my heart...I will put in double effort in my school work and do my parents proud when the time comes..Chua..u are my everything..i need you just like u need to watch porn everyday..Tgt we will make a difference k..Love and cheers..Next...
O this is so High Fashion!
OK let me think..Whats my fifth resolution? Ok i hope to reduce the times i swear KAN NI NB CHAO CHI BYE but changing it into KNNBCCB...Swearing is so unglam la...and i need to overcome this bad habit...o btw, i will like to remove the SPORE A E I O U in my sentences...like LA LE LOR HOR...double unglam..Must speak properly HOR....Next...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home