When the night is FOREVER young
Hi guys, how are you all doing man? I am doing fine man...I was so depressed when i flipped through my acc book...I used to have 3k plus when i was in sec 4...FUcking hell....where is all my money man? I used to be so good at saving up...its never too late to start saving again la...i just wan to get a watch with my pay...Got to meet up with Sophie and the rest at Vivocity for a christmas gathering and on top of that, they bought $120 voucher as my birthday gift..I thought of buying a agnes b coin purse with the voucher but i just don bear to top up $70 cash...I decided used the voucher to eat la....I am trying to restraint myself from spending....Arggggg....
During the gift exchange, i got a vodoo doll and i am loving it..Hydi, you will have stomach cramp in a few days time and juice whenever u see my pic..Just beware..I was just too lazy to blog until i saw hydi bragged abt her trip to BV...No need to sell that Prada Coin purse la...Give me as my present la..Even though it's second hand, but it still lingers with your smell...I like..Thanks for coming to visit me at work with Maggie..As promised, i will get u a pair of Chansex earrings just like Maggie's.
Recently, LV hosted a Christmas Party man..I am so happy that all part-timers was invited as well..I cant get my ass down to work as i was counting down for the party..Everyone changed into their home clothes and i didnt bring any to change sia..But i don give a damn la...I just wan to wait for the gift exchange and eat till i puke during the buffet session.
These 3 ladies are considered my best mentor who guided me at work..Talking to them has defin enriched my working life and i am thankful to them for imparting the essential knowledge to me...Btw, none of my colleague at work know abt the existence of my blog..
...So there is no boot-licking here...

This is Jac..Whenever i talked to her, she always make me feel at ease and the fragrance that she is using is alluring...Her complexion is superb sia..Flawless without any photo shop..and her customer service standard is worth commenting...

This is the pic taken with my managers and all part-timers..During the present exchange session, i was supposed to get a gift for my manager: Steven. When i was walking up to hand him the present, the crowd shouted "KISS"...Without any hesitiation, i hugged him and kissed on his cheek..The crowd roared with laughter..and now everyone in the store thinks i am Gay...

Pics with all the runners

Trying to hit the gals with a bottle of Vodka...Bring a runner has its advantages...I got to take taxi to make delivery and got to get tips from the customers...There is no competition between the sales ass and i..as my duty is to help them to close a transaction...I enjoyed getting the gift wrapped and pass it to the customers and saying goodbye to them...

This is Jieying..A very nice and loving colleague who has taught me many things as well..I must admit that there are some ppl in the store that might no be very friendly and one example is SLY...But i don give a bullshit to them as my main motive is to earn money and get my job done..I don bitch at work even though i enjoy listening to gossips...
This is Jac..Whenever i talked to her, she always make me feel at ease and the fragrance that she is using is alluring...Her complexion is superb sia..Flawless without any photo shop..and her customer service standard is worth commenting...
This is the pic taken with my managers and all part-timers..During the present exchange session, i was supposed to get a gift for my manager: Steven. When i was walking up to hand him the present, the crowd shouted "KISS"...Without any hesitiation, i hugged him and kissed on his cheek..The crowd roared with laughter..and now everyone in the store thinks i am Gay...
Pics with all the runners
Trying to hit the gals with a bottle of Vodka...Bring a runner has its advantages...I got to take taxi to make delivery and got to get tips from the customers...There is no competition between the sales ass and i..as my duty is to help them to close a transaction...I enjoyed getting the gift wrapped and pass it to the customers and saying goodbye to them...
This is Jieying..A very nice and loving colleague who has taught me many things as well..I must admit that there are some ppl in the store that might no be very friendly and one example is SLY...But i don give a bullshit to them as my main motive is to earn money and get my job done..I don bitch at work even though i enjoy listening to gossips...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home