The ANIMALISTIC in me..Happy LUNAR new Year
Hi Guys..Happy Lunar New Year..This new year is just so DOWN SYDROME...We have so many assignments to hand up and it really spoil my mood..Today, i woke up at 6 to help out at my dad chicken rice store..I happened to see this dude! Hydi, i am sorry that i have forgetten your friend's name and i don dare to say hello to him because he looked so different..His head seems so much smaller than the previous time but one thing is for sure HIS FLAWLESS SKIN! Coincidently, we are wearing the same singlet...shy la....Do send my regards to him if u happen to work with him again k..Love

I am KAN tired..but my tiredness is so much incomparable to my parents and my uncle..the idea of doing my essay just make me sick..and my pimples are popping sia..Tomo need to go BAINai..Without s flawless skin..i feel so naked! But one thing thats worth celebrating: I HAVE GOTTEN A WET DREAM THIS MORNING! so long since i last wet dream..Feel so VIRGIN again..So old still WET DREAM!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home