Saturday, March 20, 2010

I ain't no branded whore! Am i?



Hi guys...I hope everyone is doing good and growing stronger as days goes by..Recently i was in a struggle over buying a bag...This sounds so slutty and Gaybo. It was more a want rather than a need..As I touched the supple leather and with the smell lingers over my fingers..It just get me TURN ON... After much considering, i decided to get the bag and i have named it "bRADY". Only if i can bring the bag to keep my bullets for my reservice, I am willing to die on the spot! Ok need to save up again man! Saving is so HARD!



I got to meet may today to pay my overdue premium..We went to chinatown for a porridge and bitching session. We ate so much and i cant believed that i have faced Eemay for 5 hours straight today man..HYdi where have u been? Can u make an effort for me to see your face? Pardon me for the gay haircut..My Gay colleagues said that i looked like one of them now....Hahaha...anyway, i have been relaxing myself for the past 1 week...all the essays are done and we are only left with a group project...Exams are coming and it sucks...Whatever it is, i will try my best to do well this sem and hopefully i can earn more money over the holidays man!
Lustylester signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home