Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So near Yet sOoooo Far


After a week of running and preparing, i went for my IPPT test today..I was so disappointed in myself sia, I was only 1 more sit up away from passing man...KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN..On the other hand, chua managed to pass with incentive so he treated me a bowl of Cheng Teng! I was moaning for the one last sit up but i just cant bring myself up sia..I am such a utter disgrace sia..Moaning and Moaning for the last sit up...but failed in the end..I never expect myself to jump that far for my board jump.. But whatever it is, i am going to double up my training progress before i leave for TTBS5 man! Ns is really a pain in my ass man!
..Signing off Lustylester..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home