When is the LAST time i Blog man?

Hi eveyone, o god..i hope everyone is doing good and fine k..I am so sorry for not blogging for so long..Just being lazy la..Just happened that today i am not working, so i decided to come here and update my ongoing life....Ok this holiday, i went to Hainan island with my grandparents..It was fun and relaxing as i am able to relieve myself after the fucking exam...O god, my exam results are only average la..I had enough of school already man..Cant wait to get my ass out to the workforce..O god, i am so disappointed that my uni friends cant make it to the year end thailand trip man..Hydi and May, i am pinning on u guys to bring out THAI THAI BABY up to the next level man! We can stay over at Steven's aunty house and integrate into a Thai's life..o GOD, I look so couture in the Orchids inspired head band!
I am so happy that i went for LV staff sales today man! I bought 2 shirts and one pair of slippers...Look at the slippers man, i wanted to get it for so damn long..I had to wake up at 730 to prepare to go for the 9am sale man.When i stepped into the store, it so happened that i saw the slippers man! Knn as it's hinting me to bring it home! and its my DAMN DAMN DAMN size..I just feel that i am the GAYDERALLE man..it just fit me perfectly man! I am not really happy with the shirt i buy man! Knn, should have chosen some other designs man! I bought it because i thought i will look high fashion in the RUGGARD looking shirt but i end up looking like a Beggar..The price of the shirt is equalvient to a pair of shoe man..i don need anymore shoes so i thought why not get this shirt...
As a model, it's important to bring out the essence of what the designer is trying to portray...I feel LV is all about freedom..So i decided to take pictures with the birds in the cage that strives for freedom..I fit perfectly into the shirt but i am just too skinny man...It does not have any LV signs and my mom asked why did i buy a RAG CLOTH man..Aunties just don understand as fashion can be both subtle and loud...Ok anyway, i like my pictures though...Ok got to meet emay now...if i am late, she is going to scream the shit of me...
Signing off
Lustylester



2 Comments:
I totally LOL-ed at the picture with the birdcages.
HAHA !!! PLS BLOG SOON AR, LIKE WAT U SAID IN UR SMS ! looking forward to u entertaining us with ur nonsense
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home