What will u do if this happens to u?

O what a day man.. I can never imagine this could actually happen to me man..When is the last time i ever pick up a wallet? Will anyone even make the effort to return the things they find...How strong do u stand by this phrase " Finder's keepers"... Some thing happened to me that i can never believe my god damn luck...After witnessing Mr Ivan walking with 1 million dollar, i was sad and went to the toilet to sit and reflect why my life has been so miserable...Out of a sudden, i realized that there was a plastic bag beside the toilet bowl. I leaned forward and saw something was coiling up in the bag..I opened up the bag and FUCK u can never believe this shit shit shit.....The bag has more than 20 stashes of 5o notes man...I never see so much money in my fucking entire life man..I was dumbfounded and i just took 2 stashes and left the toilet....I was so puzzled and i have no idea what i did was right...Its money we are talking abt man...But FUCK Care la.. I need to spend the money wisely and get something i really like...o God, look at my best friend..Reporter Charles Monogram.....Whats even more pretty to shoot the pic naked.with the bag covering my family JeWEL..if Marc Jacobs can do it, why cant i....Love..Don u just love the money flowing out from my bag..
Thats HIGH FASHION.....
Pic No 2: Thats what i call Profile..Pls stop staring at my Nipples...Its the bag we are talking abt...
There was so much of internal struggle..Should i even blog this incident since i told this incident to almost everyone in my group..Joanna and Dewi and Kaiwei had a heated argument with me man....They wanted me to donate the money away to atone my sin..They are such lovely gals...I don think i can keep this any longer.. These money are just
IS it ok to reveal at all?
It is such a dilemma......
Actually the money is....
SPECIMEN
SPECIMEN
SPECIMEN

Hahaha..ok i know i am an evil ass la..Since i will not see u gals until the second week of Feb right.. i want all of us to have a good laugh over it la..I conned almost everyone at work and i want to thank chua for his supporting act in school to get everyone hooked..Not forgetting Joann, who was there to talk sense into me and i couldnt bear to lie to her anymore so i told her the truth..My sincere apologies to everyone who was conned by me k...That include paul and arnold and the gals in my group..I think school is not for me as acting is what i should do..I think acting can get OSCAR already la...Paul, even if i find any money, i will still go Thailand with u k..Without this incident, i will never know how much u
GALS AND GUYS care for me man...
...I Love all of u la....

Can u believe i had to retype this entry again..CCB the Singtel Mio has been giving me so much problem..Pls don sign up at all cost..It keep on connect and disconnect by itself and this month i need to use the com to do homework man..CCB...They came over a few times and they still haven resolve this shit problem..I am just so damn disppointed with them..Fuck, i spent more than 2 hours typing this entry because of this connection...
So in the final note, what will u do if u find something that does not belong to u?
Lustylester Signing off





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home