11 DAYS TO ARMY!
Hi ppls...As all of u know, i have injured my wrist and i was excused from aggressive exercise for 4 weeks. So for the first 2 weeks in army, i cant do pull ups and push ups.
So today, together with the excuse letter given by SGH, i went to CMPB (the headquarter) of SINGAPORE ARMY FORCES. I showed the doc the letter and i was given 3 options:
1: Enlisted on the 14/7 and stay as PES B, allow to show the letter if unfit for aggressive exercise.
2: Wait for full recovery but get enlisted in 2 months time..Sept enlist!
3: Temp downgrade to PES C and once recover, i need to do 3 mths of PES B BMT.. Sept enlist....2 mths waiting & 3 mths BMT!
After considering, i decided to take the first option. I don wan to drag this whole army shit anymore. I am no longer YOUNG man. Hitting 22 soon. Many ppl at my age has finish NS man...This whole army shit is a burden in my life man. Must quickly get over with it la!
Went out with the gals from TB019. This is my make-up treat for shuying and yokeleng and a gathering for with Jess and Huiying as well. 5 of us procceed to V8 to eat and as usual, we talked all crap and shit but we truly enjoyed ourselves la. After that, we went for our NEO print session and as ALWAYS I STEAL THE LIME LIGHT FROM ALL THE GALS.!
The gals are great company..
The first pic is the ROLLER COASTER ride! We snap the shots!
The second pic shows that i am their :" SEX SUPERSTAR"
I TOOK OF MY CLOTHES TO CREATE SOME PORNY EFFECT!
The pic that i wore the RABBIT EAR!
Lustylester signing off......love u guys..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home