MEXICOCO CHA CHA baby!
Hi to all, its been like ard 3 days since i last blog! This week has been great for me. Got to meet up with hydi and we went to eat Botak Jones tgt but it wasnt as good as expected. I prefer Auston more! All along, i love to develop pics and seal them up in my photo album. Hydi, why do u think i pick up this Cigar stick for? Now, its a part of story that only both of us know! I cant always hurl vulgarities at Emay even though she has been VERY * 3 USELESS for not updating our blog! u have something in my hand, and u better get me something from LONDON!
Siz, Jasmine, Maz, Thaya, mE and Ismadi!See how much we have changed?
I truly enjoyed myself and i am happy to see everyone is doing great! Lets meet up real soon again..ok...i love all of you!Pic of the day...don be stun by this glamourous shoot. She is my friend la..Its actually nothing! No BIG DEAL la.. Just a photo....She is a sweet gal next door!
Lustylester signing off...Ok message to the GAU.pLS MEET UP THIS COMING WEEK AS I MISS ALL OF U!



1 Comments:
ooohh..so the 'pretty girl' you were saying was michelle chia!!
You DESPICABLE ass used your fake slinged arm to gain sympathy votes in order to take a pic with her...
try harder lusty..you can do better!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home