7 DEADLY SINSsss!
Hi guys. I am back from camp today and it was raining heavily outside. To think about it, there is nothing better as compared to HOME! Currently, i am LEARNING Thai ok. Thailand is one of my favourite country as there are so much to discover. The people, the Religion and their culture is just too amazing. In order to communicate better, i have been trying real hard to master the ART OF THAI!
A few to share with:
Hello: Sawadii
How are you: Khun sabai dee rue
What is your name: Khun shue arai
Thank You: Khon Koon
Where is the Loo: Hong Nam you thi-nai

You can never master a language withour practise it. So since my Birthday is coming, I hope i can receive the "LEARNING THAI MANUAL WITH A CD for BEGINNERS" at Popular which cost $60! Whoever bought me something else, i will just BURN IT ON THE SPOT! I love u guys! Muacks .....

Last Season, Head-dress is a huge trend and its PRADA who brought in the fashion. In order to bring in more attitude to my shoots, i did a Head Dress as well. I am so HOT BABY! I am sure everyone know what the 7 DEADLY sins are. So today, i am going to act out 4 out of 7 which has the Greatest Impact on mE! They are namely:
Gluttony
Greed
oK Lustylester Signing OFF..5 MORE DAYS TO SEE THE RACIST BITCHES!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home