HI qiang...WE Love new member and Challenges..
GreaT...Hi all, i am back from camp but going to sleep real soon. I have no idea whether it is good to be posted to control office. I really hope i can get to go home everyday with weekends off. Today is just my first day and i hope good things will just come to me...
Hydi, i hope your swayness will affect on your flight to what fuck up place called MALE! Hope u will either be wash away by the sea to some FUCK Up island or maybe the Hantu of that place follow u home by SuCKING EVERY single DROP YOUR BLOOD FROM YOUR CCB! This i pray! I will take care of Mr Raymond WONG and Mrs Minne Wong..i love them..as i need to 爱乌鸡乌...
Hi qiang, thanks to joining our team as may say there is no turning back and the things we say here are very very FUCKING nasty..so beware...Each of us have different writing style and i hope u can develop yours....Pls update more often and try to be as nasty and vulgar as possible as this make us different from the rest!
As for may.just shut up and don try to tell QIANg what u do as u have not been fulfilling the duty as a member up to date..I really hope u can buck up because in December i will present a gift to the best committee member who has contribute most. I really hope u can win!
ok guys, I am going to sleep now..so tired..maybe PCC too much..there like a bit 肿 like that!
Pic of the dayyy..i am really tired! I love u guys!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home