Fom the visit....Adrian..we love u..

Hi to all, I am back to blog now...I have to say that i might not be able to blog as often from next week onwards. I am returning back to resume my duty...I have to depend on the 2 BITCHES to keep our Blog alive.. Gals pls work on it man!

Today i am staying back at home while waiting for my sir to come for a house visit. But too bad, he didn come today so most pro he is coming on wed..So i stayed at home while looking over my cousin..He has been a obedient boy so i treated him to KFC..Kids are easy to satisfy and sometimes u will find their way of thoughts are kinda diff..

Waiting for my sister to come back from school so i can rush to visit Adrian at the Hospital. The train was damn crowded and i was avoiding to stand under the light so my pimples will not be seen...Haha..i know i am vain..but cant help it..
Thanks for the TB19 gals for waiting and i was relieved to see Adrian awake and despite the fact he might not be able to talk now..But i believed that with constant training and the faith we have in him, we will hear from him very soon.

I was touched by Yoke ever love and care that she had display for Adrian. I am truly touched and hope i can get to know someone be it a MALE , FEMALE OR SHE-MALE to take care of me..even if i ever lose my sex drive next time....


This are some of the pics i took with Huiying and Jessica. Thanks hy for the effort and she is one of the nicest gal i ever met. When u have pro, just ask her for help, she will be most willing to help u out.....
I look so RADIANT in the pic...must be all the long afternoon nap that i took....

Lustylester signing off....HYDI IS COMING BACK WITH PRESENT FOR ALL OF US..U BETTER DO MAN BITCH..We might say we don wan, But if u don wan us to touch your family, that include my charles..u better GET PREPAREd....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home