Saturday, November 24, 2007

Add new Feature to our Blog...Music..


HI everyone. Great this week is coming to end and i will report to work soon.Damn fUCK la..I might not get 8 to 5 work anymore. Some of my friends has either diagnose with what Hepatits B or Knee Cap problem and so they have took my office vacancy as their problem seems more serious than mine.. I Have OPERATION ok...



Did nothing much today as i waited for my sir to come for house visit. After that, i went online and heard this song that u guys are listening to now. Its by Celine Dion: Because You Loved Me. I was listening to the song and i was near tearing. The chrous is the one that i like most..So touching...i got my cousin Sipelle to load this music up... I have been ask to put a tagboard but as i said SPOREAN very KUM LAN one..love to write nasty things and yet put THE FUCKING ANNOYMOUS....SUCK MY COCK..bASTARDS and Bitches.....


Read the Lyrics....

CELINE DION LYRICS"Because You Loved Me"


You were my strength when I was weak


You were my voice when I couldn't speak


You were my eyes when I couldn't see


You saw the best there was in me


Lifted me up when I couldn't reach


You gave me faith 'coz you believed


I'm everything I am


Because you loved me


Hydi, This is song that i dedicated to u. Let me fill your HOLE when u need someone...Hole might not be Chee bye Hole...as u know i have no interest that fish gills looking stuff....But the emptiness u might feel in your heart when u are alone aboard...u have ME...


eeMAY, fuck off as u have not been contributing to our FARKFACED for a long time...Pls work on it...

PIc of the day..BEWARE....

One that mAlays might not DARE to see it

One might LET ppl deem me as a RACIST ASS HOLE...

A PIECE OF LUNCHEON MEAT IN MY MOUTH...

Tml to all Gau..pLs be alert..We have work to do tml...Lusty lester Signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home