Hi ppls..i am back for more hot stuff
Hi to all my DEAR fans..i am LustyLester...sorry for all the delay..U know la...NS has sap away all my time and energy to do blogging. But i am so proud of Hydi who spent her time to update up on her tour ard the GLOBE.I am so PROUD of u baby..as for may..i will take that she is DEAD! Chee bye always act busy..But i cant blame her..She has to fight for her future la..Becoz she is no her mother real child and she owe no one a living....
I need to comment...Hydi, i don know why u go buy PSP for what Fark..Computer don know how to operate still wan to buy gaming Gadget...Stop acting high class...I will buy u a 5 Gb memory stick and i will put my pics and my songs inside..So when u are lonely on flight, u can keep me close by your heart..LIKE WHAT RAIN DID.....hahaha!
May, pls try to send me some sms to let me know u are alive... I love u too..MUACKS..MUACKS..MUACKS....
oK...bESIDE watching porn and PCC all day at home, i made an effort to meet SHALYN AND Wanting for HIGH tea session at Bayview Hotel...Eat until i wan to PUKE...It was so fun hanging out with the gals la..Talk crap and have fun tgt..Work on it Gals.....
Ok....i need to present to u some pics of mine...Hope u like it...
Signing Off Lustylester



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home